Base Choice

Base Choice2018-03-19T22:00:39+00:00

50% carbon-free – our most cost-effective plan at 5% savings

As RMEA’s default choice, all customers are automatically enrolled in the Base Choice Plan. RMEA’s Base Choice rate plan offers the best of both worlds, the lowest possible rates plus cleaner energy.

Base Choice is our default electricity service offering 50% carbon-free, which is comprised of 35% renewable energy and 15% hydroelectric for a total mix of 50% carbon- free, which is an anticipated 5% savings.  All customers automatically start with Base Choice upon enrollment.

How much does it cost?

View Full Commercial Rates and Residential Rate Tables.